VFX BUSINESS ASSISTANT
Lieu : Bruxelles
Département : VFX
Contrat : 6 months Internship
23 octobre 2019
As an international award-winning VFX studio, the #1 Belgian Visual Effects company with facility in Paris, Umedia VFX works on circa 45 films a year and can accomodate up to 150 artists.
With a team of internationaly acclaimed talents, Umedia VFX brings directors solutions to their artistic needs, while respecting production constraints.
Specialized in visual effects, we offer complete services from budgeting, previz, design, to set supervision and 2D & 3D effects
VFX BUSINESS ASSISTANT
- Work with CEO & Business Executive in long term and strategic projects for the department
- Assist Business Executive in emergencies and day to day tasks, such as organizing internal events, creating pre & post meeting reports, etc.
- Create & implement tools & processes with regards to our development as a major VFX studio.
- You’re responsible of handling requests from artists regarding the office, train ticket bookings, hotel reservations, lunch orders, etc.
- Do project search regularly in order to find projects with good VFX potential
- You’re the main VFX contact person for external phone enquiries.
- Administrative Help for the team (MC, Expenses notes, etc)
- Assist Business Executive on creation of external & internal events
- Responsible for VFX Line up Meetings with production: create the Meeting reports, update the line-up and VFX Calendar, prepare the meeting, etc.
- Share information with the team: Meeting Reports, Next Steps follow-up, line-up, etc.
- Responsible of keeping VFX projects up to date on our plateforms (Kanban, VFX Financials,…)
- You work along with the CEO to implement the Marketing strategy
- Support the Business Executive in the creation of an internal Newsletter
- You are the studio Community Manager
- Assist Business Executive on all communication projects (Newsletter, etc)
- Keep Umedia VFX and the teams’ credits on IMDB up to date.
- Help coordinate artists’ arrival and departure in Belgium and at the studio.
- Help keep track of employed artists working days and maintain their contact details up to date
- Assist HR Department on technical recruitments (artists, coordinators, etc.): compile and post job offers, ensure follow-up together with the HR Executive.
6th months internship starting from January 2020.
How to apply ?
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com