Tax Shelter and Finance Executive In Performing Arts (H/F/X)
Lieu : Bruxelles
Département : Production
Contrat : CDI
15 novembre 2021
uFund is part of the Umedia group, active in the movie production and performing arts financing with offices in Brussels and Paris. Its activities include production, co-production, financing and visual effects (VFX).
uFund, based in Brussels, is the Belgian Tax Shelter leader in the audiovisual industry and focuses its business on the fundraising activity.
uFund’s team is currently looking for a new colleague to join our Performing arts team which is responsible for the follow up of shows financed by our Tax Shelter investors.
By joining us, you will be part of a dynamic company that strives for excellence and bases its company culture on values it applies on a daily basis.
YOUR MISSION :
- You will integrate the Performing Arts production & finance team and will assist the team with the follow-up of the Tax Shelter financing of scenic projects
- You will participate to the operational monitoring of the financed projects, particularly the administrative procedures linked to the Tax Shelter law, in coordination with the other departments
- You will help preparing the Tax Shelter’s tax files from A to Z.
- You help to put together the required elements to finance projects
- You will provide administrative support to producers by answering their questions over the phone or by e-mail
YOUR PROFILE :
- Interested in cultural entrepreneurship and the financing and production of stage arts
- Very comfortable and meticulous with figures and budget analysis
- Good skills in Excel and Power Point
- Master/bachelor’s degree or similar by experience
- Some experience in administrative work
- Great team member with excellent interpersonal skills and with proactive mindset
- Some knowledge of the different cultural financing mechanisms available in Belgium is a big plus
- Some knowledge of the field of performing arts in Belgium (especially in Flanders) is an asset
- Fluent in French and good professional knowledge of Dutch, English is an asset
OUR OFFER :
- The opportunity to join a team active in the media and stage arts industry
- A part-time contract (4/5)
- Fantastic working conditions