NUKE COMPOSITOR MID/SENIOR
City : Brussels
Department : VFX
Contract : Freelance
10 September 2022
As an international award-winning VFX studio, the #1 Belgian Visual Effects company with facility in Paris, Brussels, Flanders and Wallonia, Umedia VFX works on circa 45 films a year and can accommodate up to 100 artists.
Umedia’s activities include production, co-production, Tax Shelter financing (through its subsidiary uFund) and visual effects (VFX) post production.
Our headquarter is ideally located in the popular Louise – Châtelain district of Brussels.
By joining us, you will be part of a company who is constantly looking for excellence thanks to its strong corporate culture based on values that are put into practice every day.
- You are responsible for compositing all the separate elements (CGI, Digital Matte Painting, special effects…) on a highly realistic level, intended to be featured in VFX for live actions projects
- You creatively combine all the elements into the final image by ensuring that you respect and maintain the artistic directions
- You work closely with Lighting artists to produce high quality final result with the seamlessly realistic level
- You work in a well-designed pipeline and respect production deadlines
- You identify the right order in which to complete tasks
- You propose artistic and technical solutions for the project and have good problem-solving skills
- You work as a team member and communicate with the Lead or Compositing Supervisor on a specific project or various ones
- Previous experience in a VFX environment
- Proven experience in seamless integration of live action (realistic, not animation) & CGI elements
- Extensive knowledge of Nuke (mandatory) – Working knowledge of Maya is a plus
- Very good understanding of 3D space compositing
- Strong eye for detail and precision
- Patience and ability to concentrate for long period
- Knowledge and interest in photography and practical lighting is helpful
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and work under pressure
- You are autonomous but you consult your Lead/Supervisor if needed
- You are eager to learn and develop professionally
- You are fluent in English (French/Dutch is an asset)
- You live in Belgium or abroad but you are ready to work on our Belgian payroll
Please send us your CV and showreel at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org