VFX BUSINESS ASSISTANT
Lieu : Bruxelles
Département : VFX
Contrat : Internship
13 juin 2017
Umedia is vertically integrated, international film group employing over 100 staff in offices located in Los Angeles, London, Paris, Vancouver and Brussels. Since its creation, Umedia has produced over 240 films and invested $500m through its own fund, representing a total production value of 2 billion dollars. For our upcoming projects in our Brussels studio, we are looking for a “VFX business assistant” to join our team.
- Work with Business Manager in long term and strategic projects for the department such as the definition of an IT system (ERP) to facilitate production in the studio.
- Assist Business Manager in emergencies and day to day tasks, such as organizing internal events, creating pre & post meeting reports, etc.
- Create and implement new tools & processes with regards to our development as a major VFX studio.
- Run ad hoc market and sales analysis, in the context of the expansion of our activity.
- You’re responsible of handling requests from artists regarding the office, train ticket bookings, hotel reservations, lunch orders, etc.
- You’re the main VFX contact person for other departments and external phone enquiries.
- Assist HR Executive on technical recruitments (artists, coordinators, data managers, etc.): compile and post job offers (LinkedIn), save information in the database, ensure follow-up together with the HR Executive.
- Help coordinate artists’ arrival and departure in Belgium and at the studio.
- Keep track of employed artists and maintain their contact information up to date.
ACCOUNTING & ADMIN
- Responsible for VFX Line up Meetings with production: create the Meeting reports, update the line-up and VFX Calendar, prepare the meeting, etc.
- Share information with the team: MR, Next Steps follow-up, line-up, etc.
Note that one lunch hour per week, the intern will be responsible for answering the company group phone.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org