Technicien System Linux
Lieu : Bruxelles
Département : VFX
Contrat : CDD
10 janvier 2018
YOUR MISSIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
You are part of the Visual Effects department and support the division as part of its development.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications:
– following procedural documentation
– report and escalation any issue
- Talking to staff or free-lance through a series of actions, either face to face or over numeric solution to help setup systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems; diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
– Replacing parts as required
– Written instructions to repair a fault or set up a software
– Escalation any issue to third parties if unsolved
- Providing efficient helpdesk and support
– Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
– Working continuously on a task until completion
– Logging all employee queries
- Updating of the work stations system
- You are reliable and deliver your work on time.
- You are proactive and have a team spirit.
- You are rigorous and pay close attention to detail.
- You speak very good English and French.
- Knowledge of Linux is essential for this post (CentOS, Red Hat and Debian).
HOW TO APPLY ?
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org