Lieu : Vancouver
Département : VFX
Contrat : Full Time
6 février 2018
If you’re looking for a change to challenge and support you as you take the next step in your career, joining Umedia Vancouver provides that rare opportunity. With offices in LA, London, Paris, Brussels, and now Vancouver, Umedia is an international film group specialized in production, financing, visual effects, and finishing. The foundation of Umedia’s success is our employees. We believe in developing everyone’s potential in a fun, passionate, and proactive environment that promotes open communication and a healthy work/life balance. We’re looking for someone just like you to join us and be a significant part of our North American expansion.
Umedia Vancouver is a growing VFX and Finishing team headed by CEO and Oscar-nominated VFX Supervisor, Peter Muyzers, and backed by a management team with many decades of direct experience on the front lines of Hollywood production and post-production. Our goals are ambitious yet realistic, and we’re rapidly becoming Vancouver’s go-to boutique facility for high-end visual effects. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by, apply to join us today!
- Compositing of live-action and CG elements to create technically perfect and visually stunning final shots.
- Take directions from the lead artists and supervisors.
- Find creative ways to solve complex compositing issues and demonstrate a broad range of compositing abilities.
- Take active part in production and team meetings.
- Work closely with the production coordinators to meet productivity and shot quota targets, respecting deadlines.
- You have at least 3-5 years’ experience in compositing for film.
- You have an advanced demonstrated working knowledge of Nuke.
- You have proven production experience in using Nuke.
- You understand compositing workflows.
- You are technically minded and understand tools, dailies, scripts, file formats, LUT’s and naming conventions.
- You are autonomous, trustworthy and you can deliver your work on time.
- You have excellent communication skills and you are a good team member.
- You are rigorous, detail-focused and you have a problem-solving mindset.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are a resident of Canada and you are legally permitted to work in Canada.